EXFOLIATING PEEL TAKE IT ALL OFF!
Get ready to take it all off with the Exfoliating Peel! Boost your skin’s natural renewal with a bounty of botanical and fruit extracts that strip away the dead skin cells, excess oil, and daily debris that clog your pores and age your face. Take it all off to reveal softer, smoother, healthier-looking skin and let the more youthful, luminous you shine!
• Gently peels away excess oils, dead skin cells, and pore-clogging debris
• Lessens the appearance of pores, fine lines, and wrinkles
• Cleans and clears for a healthier complexion
• Rejuvenates skin with a burst of refreshing botanical and fruit extracts
• Leaves skin softer, smoother, and with a more youthful glow
• Pair with Cleanser and FacialTM for the ultimate at-home spa experience
1. Cleanse face with gentle cleanser
2. Spread 3-5 drops of Exfoliating Peel evenly on your face
3. Leave on for 10 minutes
4. Rinse with cool water to remove
5. Repeat twice weekly.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What is the Exfoliating Peel The Exfoliating Peel?
Is a gentle, at home peel that boosts your skin’s natural renewal with a bounty of botanical and fruit that strip away the dead skin cells, excess oil, and daily debris that clog your pores and age your face. By peeling away these skin-dulling elements, Exfoliating Peel helps to reveal softer, smoother, healthier-looking skin and lets the more youthful, luminous you shine!.
- Is the Exfoliating Peel similar to a chemical peel that you would get from a dermatologist?
The Exfoliating Peel is a mild, in-home version of a chemical peel you would have done at a dermatologist office. The Exfoliating Peel uses botanically based glycolic acid, lactic acid, and fruit acids to boost your skin’s natural renewal, rather than the harsh chemicals and irritants found in some chemical peels.
- Will the Exfoliating Peel help acne?
The Exfoliating Peel is not specifically for the treatment of acne, but does help strip away dead skin cells and excess oil, which can help in the prevention of acne.
- Is the Exfoliating Peel safe for all skin types?
Yes, the Exfoliating Peel is safe to use on all skin type. Do not apply Exfoliating Peel to skin that is burned, damaged, or irritated. If you have dry skin, apply the It Works! FacialTM after using Exfoliating Peel for a deeply hydrating experience!
- How often should I use the Exfoliating Peel?
For best results, use the Exfoliating Peel twice a week.
- How long should I leave on the Exfoliating Peel before rinsing off?
The Exfoliating Peel should be left on for 10 minutes. If burning or irritation occurs, rinse off immediately.
- What should I do to prep my skin for the Exfoliating Peel?
You will experience best results with a clean face, so be sure to wash with It Works! gentle, soap free Cleanser before applying the Exfoliating Peel.
- Should I use anything after the Exfoliating Peel?
Maximize your results by following the Exfoliating Peel with Facial™. Your face is clean, clear, and your pores are open to better absorb Facial’s moisturizing cream.
- Can you use the Exfoliating Peel while pregnant or nursing?
Yes, Exfoliating Peel is safe for use while pregnant or nursing. If you have concerns, please consult your physician before using.
LOYAL CUSTOMER PRICE: $36
RETAIL PRICE: $60