Take your nutrition to a Whole ‘Notha Level! Give your body a boost when you alkalize†, balance†, and detoxify† with Greens!
- ALKALIZE: The natural blend of ingredients in Greens is designed to help alkalize the body, restore pH balance, and support the immune system for overall health and wellness.
- BALANCE: Greens contains a powerful blend of naturally occurring vitamins, minerals, phytonutrients, and enzymes in their bioactive, bioavailable form so you experience maximum absorption by your body for a big nutritional boost.
- DETOXIFY: With the natural detoxifying properties of Matcha Green Tea and a complex blend of 34 different varieties of fruits and vegetables, Greens delivers the best nutrients to support your body’s natural detoxification and help your body to naturally cleanse and balance for a healthier you.
- Acidity-fighting magnesium and potassium blend
*** 52 herbs and nutrient rich superfoods
*** 34 fruits and veggies
*** Matcha Green Tea added
***No artificial colors, flavors or sweeteners
***Decadent chocolate flavor
As a dietary supplement, mix two scoops or one packet with 8 fluid ounces of water or juice. Mix thoroughly. Avoid using 3-4 hours prior to bedtime.
Drink at least 8 glasses of water daily.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What is Greens?
Greens is an alkalizing, balancing, and detoxifying blend of 52 herbs and nutrient-rich superfoods, fruits and vegetables, and the pH-balancing blend of magnesium and potassium. With naturally occurring vitamins, minerals, phytonutrients, and enzymes, the nutrients found in Greens are at their highest bioactive, bioavailable form. That means maximum absorption by your body to support your best health.
The acidity-fighting combination of magnesium and potassium, is designed to alkalize the body and restore pH balance, and support the immune system for overall health and wellness.
Just two scoops or one convenient stick pack of Greens a day gives you results you can truly feel: increased energy and a clean-running digestive system, along with a detoxified, pH-balanced body for better overall health.
- Why is magnesium and potassium important for alkalizing the body?
All fresh fruits and vegetables have important alkalizing benefits, but a diet of those highest in potassium is best for maintaining an alkaline, pH-balanced body. Each serving of Greens provides 250 mg of potassium in the form of potassium citrate, the strongest alkalizing agent found in citrus fruit. An acidic body is not only low in potassium, but likely low in magnesium as well, as magnesium is important for regulating your blood’s potassium and bone’s calcium levels. When your body is unbalanced and overly acidic, it tries to counteract that acidity by releasing calcium from the bones and amino acids from muscles to promote an alkaline pH. Without an adequate daily source of alkalizing foods and supplements, your bones get weaker and more porous and your muscles lose strength and mass.
Greens’ alkalizing blend of potassium and magnesium helps to provide much needed supplies of both of these vital minerals that your body needs to maintain a healthy pH balance, more resilient bones, and lean muscle mass.
- How does Greens help to balance my body?
The natural blend of ingredients in Greens, including an acidity-fighting combination of magnesium and potassium, is designed to help alkalize the body and restore pH balance. With a powerful blend of naturally occurring vitamins, minerals, phytonutrients, and enzymes in their bioactive, bioavailable form for maximum absorption by your body. Greens helps to increase energy, improve immune system health, and support a clean-running digestive system, all while alkalizing, detoxifying, and balancing your body for better overall health.
- How does Greens help to detoxify my body?
With the natural detoxifying properties of Matcha Green Tea and a complex blend of 34 different varieties of fruits and vegetables, Greens delivers the best nutrients to support your body’s natural detoxification and help your body to naturally cleanse and balance for a healthier you.
- Can I skip some of my servings of fruits and vegetables if I take Greens every day?
It can be hard to get enough servings of the fruits and veggies you need in all of your meals every single day. With a blend of 52 herbs and nutrient-rich superfoods, that includes 34 fruits and vegetables, Greens gives a big nutritional boost to your already healthy diet. Greens is not intended to be a substitute for the fresh fruits and vegetables that are so important to your health.
- The label says to avoid taking Greens 3-4 hours before bedtime. Why is that?
All of the vitamins, minerals, phytonutrients, and enzymes within Greens are invigorating to the body. Many people feel quite energized after taking Greens and have a difficult time settling down to sleep. For that reason, we recommend that you not take Greens 3-4 hours prior to bedtime.
- What flavors of Greens are available?
Greens is available in three flavors: Decadent Chocolate, Sweet Berry, or Tangy Orange.
- What sizes of Greens are available?
• Greens jar: 30 servings (net weight: 4.23 oz. (120 g) Orange / 4.5 oz (127.5 g) Berry / 6.35 oz. (180 g) Chocolate)
• Greens On The GoTM: 30 single serve packets (net weight: 4.23 oz. (120 g) Orange / 4.5 oz (127.5 g) Berry)
• Greens Value Size: 90 servings (net weight: 12.7 oz. (360 g) Orange / 13.5 oz (382.5 g) Berry)
- Why is the serving size and net weight different for each flavor of Greens?
Both Greens Chocolate and Greens Berry contain additional natural ingredients that make their serving sizes and net weights higher than that of Greens Orange. Greens Berry contains stevia leaf extract Rebaudioside A for taste. Greens Chocolate contains cocoa powder and natural chocolate flavor, as well as stevia leaf extract Rebaudioside A for taste.
- What kind of chocolate is in Greens Chocolate?
Greens Chocolate contains Dutch-processed cocoa (also known as alkalized, unsweetened cocoa powder). The alkalized cocoa is less bitter than natural cocoa with a milder, more mellow flavor, and it dissolves more easily, making it an ideal choice for Greens.
- Does Greens Berry and Greens Chocolate contain natural sweetener?
Yes, both Greens Berry and Greens Chocolate contain steviol glycosides, which is a 100% natural, zero calorie sweetener. You’ll find it listed as Rebaudioside A in the “Other Ingredients” list. This purified stevia plant extract acts as the sweetening agent.
- Does Greens contain gluten?
Greens Blend is formulated with only gluten-free ingredients. It is not currently tested to detect gluten that may or may not be introduced during the manufacturing process.
- Can I take Greens if I am pregnant?
We suggest that you consult your physician prior to using any of our products if you are pregnant or nursing.
Our Greens Blend is a healthy supplement for the whole family. As with any product that you consume, if you have any allergy questions or any other specific health related concerns, please contact your physician or your child’s pediatrician.