Your skin doesn’t end below your neck, so why should your skincare routine? Experience luxurious skin hydration while minimizing the appearance of stretch marks, fine lines, and other skin scarring with this moisturizing body cream.
· Lessen the appearance of stretch marks, fine lines, and other skin scarring
· Balances skin tone with beautifying botanicals
· Experience luxurious skin hydration in a non-greasy formula
· Recapture your youthful glow with soft, smooth, more radiant skin.
The Stretch Mark and Moisturizing Body Cream provides the ultimate rejuvenation for your skin from the neck down. This ultra hydrating body cream offers intense moisture and works to minimize the appearance of stretch marks, scars, fine lines, and wrinkles.
The combination of soothing botanicals promote a youthful glow while firming and evening your skin tone. The non-greasy formula hydrates and and promotes skin elasticity and is safe to use for moms during and after pregnancy.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What is Stretch Mark?
Stretch Mark is a non-greasy moisturizing body cream with a powerful combo of nourishing botanicals to re- juvenate and hydrate your skin. It helps to restore skin’s youthful appearance, improve rmness, and enhance skin elasticity while balancing skin tone with nourishing botanicals.
- How should I use Stretch Mark?
Apply Stretch Mark in both the morning and evening over cleansed skin with a gentle massage until cream is completely absorbed.
If using both Defining Gel and Stretch Mark as part of your beauty regimen, use one product in the morning and the other in the evening.
- Can I use Stretch Mark on my surgery incision scar?
Once your incision has completely healed, with no exposed or healing tissue, you can apply Stretch Mark twice a day on the scar to lessen its appearance.
- Is Stretch Mark safe for me to use if I am pregnant, nursing or have an ongoing medical condition?
Before using any new product, whether a nutritional supplement, topical cream or treatment, or any other item, you should always consult your physician to find out if it is safe for you.
- I have sensitive skin. Is it still safe for me to try this product?
Do not use it until you talk with your physician. Always consult your physician before using any new facial creams, treatments or other topical products, especially if you have a history of rashes or other skin irritation.
- Can my children use this product?
All It Works! products are recommended only for adults 18 years old or older.
My results: 3rd pregnancy and 33 weeks